Before and After School Programs
Fremont, Harrison, Truman, Watkins*, Westport, Williams (p.m . only), and Wilson’s Creek
*Watkins students will be bussed before and after school to Fremont Elementary.
View Program Flyer | View Registration Form | View Credit Card Form
Ages 5-12 yrs.Before School: 6:30 a.m.-School begins; M-F
After School: School dismissal-6 p.m.; M-FBefore School: $20/week
Reduced rate* - $5/week
After Scool: $40/week
Reduced rate* - $15/week
*Must qualify for free/reduced lunch status
Snow Day Program
When Springfield Public Schools are closed for winter weather, kids may enjoy an activity-filled snow day at Oak Grove Community Center. On-site registration only. Space limited to 60 kids. Oak Grove Community Center 891-1635.
Ages 5-12 yrs.SPS Snow Days at Oak Grove Community Center$17/Child/Day
Parent's Night Out
Join SPARC to play in a fun and safe environment, eat dinner, play games, crafts, watch a movie and more! Register by Friday, Feb. 15.
Grades K-5Friday, February 15 from 5-10 p.m.$13/Child
Summer Program Registration
Plan now to attend SPARC Summer Camps to experience hiking, fishing, swimming, caves, sports, games, fun crafts and field trips. Or join us before and after Springfield Public School’s summer Explore program, with fun games, crafts, sports, teambuilding and more! Scholarships/ reduced fees may be available for students who qualify for free/reduced lunch. SPARC Office 837-5737
Ages 5-14 yrs.Register March-June. Look for SPARC Summer Program Registration details this spring!Full-Day: $90-100/week
Before Explore: $20/week
After Explore: $40/week
Parents' Night Out
Offered once a month to give parents a night out while kids have fun with SPARC, including activities, crafts and friends. Registration required. SPARC Office 837-5737
Ages 5-12 yrs.Once a month on Fridays (call for details) from 5-10 p.m.$13/Child
SPARC Before & After School Programs
The programs provide a fun and safe environment for students to continue to learn and grow beyond school hours. The program provides:
- Snack Time: A healthy after school snack and 100% Juice are provided.
- Social Time: A chance for friends to catch up, talk about their day, and unwind.
- Games and Activities: Every day provides a different activity, or choice of activities that work on a core physical, mental, or enrichment element. SPARC focuses on teamwork, sportsmanship, strategy, critical thinking, and more!
- Homework Time: We give the students a chance to work on any homework from the day, study for any tests, or ask the staff for any specific help with an assignment.
- Special Events: Movies, pizza parties, and cookouts!