How do I get a Parks Alcohol Permit?

Start by inquiring with your chosen facility, to check available rental dates.

  • Springfield-Greene County Botanical Center and Gardens 417-891-1515
  • Lake Springfield Boathouse and Park 417-891-1550
  • Davis House and Property 417-874-2942
  • Jordan Valley Park 417-874-2942
  • Northview Center 417-837-5808
  • Greenway Trails 417-864-1049
  • Rutledge-Wilson Farm Park 417-837-5949
  • Valley Water Mill Park 417-833-3291
  • Valley Water Mill Equestrian Center 417-833-3291

The facility manager will help guide you through the rest of the process, including applications and approval. You must provide details about your caterer on the application. All required documents and fees, including permit, booking and security, must be submitted at least 30 days before the event. Weekend dates book up quickly, and some details may take you several days to determine. Start your process early.

Show All Answers

1. Where may I have alcohol in parks?
2. Where is alcohol prohibited in parks?
3. May I bring my own alcohol?
4. What's required to serve alcohol as part of a private rental with alcohol?
5. How much does that cost?
6. How do I get a Parks Alcohol Permit?
7. Who may serve alcohol at my event?
8. May my friends, family, volunteers or employees serve alcohol?
9. May my caterer serve beer, wine or mixed drinks?
10. How do I get a certificate of insurance for my event?
11. Who provides security at my event?
12. What if my event is canceled?
13. What if my event is impacted by weather?