SPARC School's Out Program
Don’t sit around bored when school is out. Come join us for a fun-filled day of exciting field trips, tons of camp style activities and memories that will last a lifetime! Gray, McGregor, Sequiota and Truman schools 837-5737
Age: 5-12 yrs. Date: April 20 Time: 7 a.m.-6 p.m. Fee: $12-$17/Child/Day
Before & After School Programs
Fremont, Harrison, Truman, Watkins*, Westport, Williams (p.m . only), and Wilson’s Creek
*Watkins students will be bussed before and after school to Fremont Elementary.
Before School: (6:30 a.m. - School begins; M-F)
After School: (School dismissal - 6:00 p.m.; M-F)
Fee: Before School - $20 per week
Reduced rate* - $5 per week
After School - $40 per week
Reduced rate* - $15 per week
Registration: Begins July 1?*Must qualify for free/reduced lunch status
SPARC Snow Day Program
When Springfield Public Schools are closed for winter weather, kids may enjoy an activity-filled snow day at Oak Grove Community Center. Registration required. Oak Grove Community Center 891-1635
Age: 5-12 yrs. Date: SPS Snow Days Time: 7 a.m.-6 p.m. Fee: $17/Child/Day
SPARC Parents' Night Out
Offered once a month to give parents a night out while kids have fun with SPARC, including activities, crafts and friends. Registration required. Gray, Hickory Hills, Sequiota Elementary Schools 837-5737
Age: 5-12 yrs. Date: Varies, call for details Time: Fri., 5-10 p.m. Fee: $13/Child
SPARC Before & After School Programs
The programs provide a fun and safe environment for students to continue to learn and grow beyond school hours. The program provides:
- Snack Time: A healthy after school snack and 100% Juice are provided.
- Social Time: A chance for friends to catch up, talk about their day, and unwind.
- Games and Activities: Every day provides a different activity, or choice of activities that work on a core physical, mental, or enrichment element. SPARC focuses on teamwork, sportsmanship, strategy, critical thinking, and more!
- Homework Time: We give the students a chance to work on any homework from the day, study for any tests, or ask the staff for any specific help with an assignment.
- Special Events: Movies, pizza parties, and cookouts!