Before and After School ProgramsSPARC Before and After School Program is a licensed child care program that provides a great opportunity for your child to learn and grow both before and after school through a variety of clubs, sports, enrichment activities, homework help, and mentoring. The program provides:
- Snack Time: A healthy after school snack and 100% Juice are provided.
- Social Time: A chance for friends to catch up, talk about their day, and unwind.
- Games and Activities: Every day provides a different activity, or choice of activities that work on a core physical, mental, or enrichment element. SPARC focuses on teamwork, sportsmanship, strategy, critical thinking, and more!
- Homework Time: We give the students a chance to work on any homework from the day, study for any tests, or ask the staff for any specific help with an assignment.
- Special Events: Movies, pizza parties, and cookouts!
*Pick up and drop off at Watkins elementary. Fremont students will be bused to and from Watkins Elementary each day.
View Program Flyer | View Registration Form | View Credit Card Form
Grades K-6Before School: 6:30 a.m.-School begins; M-F
After School: School dismissal-6 p.m.; M-FBefore School: $20/week
Reduced rate* - $5/week
After Scool: $40/week
Reduced rate* - $15/week
*Must qualify for free/reduced lunch status
Ritter Springs Challenge Program
The Ritter Springs Challenge program will inspire your team to effectively communicate, support each other, solve problems together, and develop stronger relationships. Individually, we will build everyone's self-confidence, awareness of strengths and limitations, trust, stress management skills, and respect for each other. The highlight of our program is our Challenge Course set in the quiet and natural setting of the 245-acre Ritter Springs Park. Our Challenge Course provides a low risk, but challenging element to our teambuilding program that will have your group walking cable ropes, negotiating obstacles, and balancing on elements built close to the ground. Call to schedule for your team or group 874-2412
View Participant Information Letter | View Registration Form | View Liability Waiver and Medical Release Form
Ages 5 yrs. and upBy appointment, year-round
Time varies, call for details$50 non-refundable deposit
$15/ person for 3-hour session
$25/ person for 6-hour session