Doling Family Center Rules & Policies
Rules and policies are posted for all Doling Family Center users. The authority to enforce these policies is vested in the staff responsible for facilities and programs. Violations of rules, malicious use or defacing of property, solicitation, verbal abuse, or other violations of the Doling Family Center will not be tolerated. Doling Family Center staff reserves the right to make discretionary adjustment to disciplinary action depending on the circumstances which may include suspension or revoking patron privileges. Disciplinary policies will be enforced.
Exercise & Aerobics Area
Please Be Mindful
The following are examples of unacceptable conduct:
- Abuse or intentional misuse of equipment and properties
- Abusive or foul language
- Disregarding rules and policies
- Engaging in dangerous activity
- Fighting or threatening harm to others
- Lack of respect for other guests
- Lack of respect for staff i.e. ignored request, intimidation, threats, etc.
- Non-payment of membership, program or service fees
- Sexual harassment Use of alcohol, nonprescription drugs or tobacco.
- Vandalism or theft
Guest Disciplinary Policy
Doling Family Center is a facility operating for the benefit of our guests. Guests are expected to join the staff in promoting a pleasant recreational environment. Guests are asked to use mature judgment in choosing actions, clothing, language and be sensitive to the message it delivers. Guests should respect the rights of others and are encouraged to display good sportsmanship so that participation in all activities is enjoyable and safe. The behavior of a guest must not disrupt the experience of others. All problems should be reported immediately to the front desk staff.