Kids & Families
- Care is available for children ages 3 months to 8 years old
- Childcare staff should be made aware of any special considerations
- The childcare staff will not be responsible for lost clothing or other items
- Disruptive children will need to be picked up by their parent or guardian upon being paged
- If these needs arise, the parent or guardian will be paged to the childcare room
- The parent or guardian will be responsible for feedings and diaper changes
- The parent signing the child in must be the parent signing them out
- Parents with infants should bring their child in a car seat or carrier
- Please do not bring your child when he/she is ill
- There is a 2 hour limit on childcare
Child Care Hours
- Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Noon - 4 p.m.
Mother-Son Nerf Wars
Moms, stepmoms, aunts, grandmas, big sisters: bring your boys ages 5-12 to Doling Family Center for a wild night of Nerf war games, plus indoor swimming and dinner. Bring your own Nerf weapons and ammunition, protective eyewear, athletic shoes, swim attire, towels, and a change of clothes. All other equipment provided. Only Nerf weapons and ammunition allowed.
Age: Boys 5-12 yrs., with adult Date: Sat., Oct. 20 Time: 6-8:30 p.m. Fee: $20/Mother-Son duo, $5/each addtl. boy
Little Elf Party
Parents, drop off your kids ages in their pajamas at Doling Family Center while you do some Christmas shopping or spend an evening out. Drop off after 4 p.m., pick up by 7:30. Little elves will be treated to dinner, crafts, Christmas cookies, an age-appropriate movie and fun and games!
Age: 5-10 yrs. Date: Sat., Dec. 1 Time: 4-7:30 p.m. Fee: $7 / Member $10 / Non-Member
Learn the basic movements of ballet while having a lot of fun.
Age: 3-4 yrs. Date: Session 6: Oct. 13-Dec. 1 (no class Nov. 24) Time: Sat., 9-9:45 a.m. Fee: $30 / Member $40 / Non-Member
Kids' Beginning Dance
Basic Ballet and Jazz. Must be at least 5 years old, with less than two sessions of dance experience.
Age: 5-10 yrs. Date: Session 6: Oct. 13-Dec. 1 (no class Nov. 24) Time: Sat., 10-11 a.m. Fee: $30 / Member $40 / Non-Member
Kids' Intermediate Dance
Builds upon Ballet and Jazz techniques learned in Beginning Dance. Must have at least two sessions of dance experience.
Age: 5 - 10 yrs. Date: Session 6: Oct. 13-Dec. 1 (no class Nov. 24) Time: Sat., 11 a.m.-Noon Fee: $30 / Member $40 / Non-Member
Mile Club Challenge
Move yourself by walking, running, cycling, rollerblading, skating, swimming, or any non-motorized activity, and receive prizes and recognition. Go halfway across the country in miles (Level One), or all the way (Level Two). Total mileage = 3,574.
|Age:||12 yrs. and up|
A great game with the funny name, Pickleball is a cross between tennis and ping-pong, played on a short court. Great for teens and adults.
|Age:||10 yrs. and up|
|Time:||Wed. and Fri., 9-11 a.m., Sat. 8-10 a.m.|
|Fee:||Free / Member|
|Daily Fee / Non-Member|
|or $25 / Non-Member (10-punch card)|