Kids & Families
Childcare services reopen Monday, Nov. 2, at the Park Board's three family centers.
Reservations are now required for childcare at Chesterfield, Dan Kinney and Doling family centers. Kids ages 3 months to 8 years may be registered for childcare, offered free of charge for members (an additional $3 for paying guests) for up to 2-hour intervals. Capacity is limited. Parents must remain in the building at all times while their kids are in childcare. Numerous COVID-19 prevention measures are in place. Read more about childcare operations.
- Care is available for children ages 3 months to 8 years old
- Childcare staff should be made aware of any special considerations
- The childcare staff will not be responsible for lost clothing or other items
- Disruptive children will need to be picked up by their parent or guardian upon being paged
- If these needs arise, the parent or guardian will be paged to the childcare room
- The parent or guardian will be responsible for feedings and diaper changes
- The parent signing the child in must be the parent signing them out
- Parents with infants should bring their child in a car seat or carrier
- Please do not bring your child when he/she is ill
- There is a 2 hour limit on childcare
Child Care Hours
9-11 a.m., 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., 4-5:45 p.m., 6:15-8 p.m.
9-11 a.m.,11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
12-1:45 p.m., 2:15-4 p.m.
Mile Club Challenge
Move yourself by walking, running, cycling, rollerblading, skating, swimming, or any non-motorized activity, and receive prizes and recognition. Go halfway across the country in miles (Level One), or all the way (Level Two). Total mileage = 3,574.
A great game with the funny name, Pickleball is a cross between tennis and ping-pong, played on a short court. Great for teens and adults.
Saturdays 8-10 a.m.