Kids & Families
The childcare area is for your convenience while you have a great workout or attend your meeting. We provide a great atmosphere of fun with a focus on harmony among the participants.
- Care is available for children ages 3 months to 8 years old
- Childcare staff should be made aware of any special considerations
- The childcare staff will not be responsible for lost clothing or other items
- Disruptive children will need to be picked up by their parent or guardian upon being paged
- If these needs arise, the parent or guardian will be paged to the childcare room
- The parent or guardian will be responsible for feedings and diaper changes
- The parent signing the child in must be the parent signing them out
- Parents with infants should bring their child in a car seat or carrier
- Please do not bring your child when he/she is ill
- There is a 2 hour limit on childcare
Child Care Hours
- Closed at this time
A fun indoor cycling class for the whole family.
7 yrs. and upSat., 9 a.m.Free/Members
While the adults are working out, the kids can play a variety of games on our portable gaming station, with staff supervision.
A youth class using Mighty Runner Step Pads and the Mighty Runner App on a tablet, to get kids moving with fun exercise.
4-9 yrs.Sat., 9:30 a.m.Free/Members
Ready, Set, SPIN
A youth spin class using Smartcycle Bikes and the Smartcycle app on a tablet, to get your child moving with fun exercise.
2-6 yrs.Sat., 8:45 a.m.Free/Members
Ready, Set, SPIN
A spin class for little ones, using our kids' Smartcycle Interactive bikes. An instructor guides kids through a class while they use a table to complete various tasks on the Smartcycle game. Space is limited. Reserve your bike in advance!
View program flyer
|Time:||Saturday 8:45-9:15 a.m. in Child Care|
A cross between ping-pong and tennis, and played on a short court. Great for teens and adults.
|Age:||10 yrs. and up|
|Tues. and Thurs., 10 a.m. - Noon|
|Fri., 5 - 7 a.m. and 5 - 7 p.m.|
|Fee:||Free / Members|
|$35 / Hour (Non-Member)|
Have you been looking for a way to get your little ones excited about fitness? We have two opportunities for your little ones to SPIN or hit the treadmill like mom and dad. Dan Kinney Family Center 891-1500
View Program Flyer
|Age:||2-6 yrs. and 5-10 yrs.|
|Time:||SPIN - Saturdays at 8:45 a.m.
Treadmill - Saturdays at 9:30 a.m.
|Fee:||Free for members|
|Daily Fee for Non-members|
Youth Personal Instruction
Individually designed program helps youth lose weight, build self-confidence, increase strength, or improve sports performance working one-on-one with a certified coach.
|Age:||9 - 17 yrs.|
|Fee:||$15 / Hour Member|
|$20 / Non-Member|