Kids & Families
Kids help put the "family" in Family Centers. We have programs and classes for kids as young as 3 years, and lots of activities for kids and young adults. Child care is available for infants to age 8.
Child careThe child care area is for your convenience, while you have a great workout or attend your class. We provide an atmosphere of fun with a focus on harmony among the participants.
- Care is available for children ages 3 months to 8 years old
- Child care staff should be made aware of any special considerations
- The child care staff will not be responsible for lost clothing or other items
- Disruptive children will need to be picked up by their parent or guardian upon being paged
- If these needs arise, the parent or guardian will be paged to the child care room
- The parent or guardian will be responsible for feedings and diaper changes
- The parent signing the child in must be the parent signing them out
- Parents with infants should bring their child in a car seat or carrier
- Please do not bring your child when he/she is ill
- There is a 2 hour limit on child care
Child Care Hours
- Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Noon - 4 p.m.
Youth Suspension Pro Fitness
Want to change things up? Want to challenge your limits? Youth Suspension Pro is the class for you!
View Program Flyer
Age: 10-15 yrs. Date: Ongoing Time: Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. Fee: Free/Member
Princess Tea Party
Little princesses and their mom, stepmom, aunt, or grandmother create crafts, enjoy story time and share tea, lemonade and pastries, with their favorite princess characters! Little princesses have their nails painted, by princesses! Register by Oct. 5.
Age: 2-10 yrs., with adult Date: Sat., Oct. 13 Time: 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Fee: $20/Couple (member)
$8/Addl. little princess
Parents enjoy a night out while kids have supervised fun with friends, with swimming, a movie and pizza.
Age: 5-11 yrs. Date: Sept. 28, Oct. 26 Time: Fri., 6-9:30 p.m. Fee: $10/Member
Drop and Shop
Parents can go shopping while kids have supervised fun, with movies and crafts.
Age: 4-6 yrs. Date: Fri., Nov. 23, 5-9 a.m.
Sat., Dec. 8, 20 a.m.-2 p.m.
Sat., Dec. 15, 8 a.m.-Noon
Parent & Child Paint
Parent and child share a canvas and paint together. Price is per canvas. Registration deadline Mon., Sept. 24.
Age: 2 yrs. and up Date: Thurs., Sept. 27 Time: 5:30-7:30 p.m. Fee: $30/canvas (supplies included)
Parents enjoy a night out while kids have supervised fun with friends, with swimming, a movie (Wreck It Ralph) and pizza.
Age: 5-11 yrs. Date: Friday, Sept. 28 Time: 6-9:30 p.m. Fee: $10/member
Kids Glow Spin
Classes are for 2-6 yrs. old. Parents can choose to enroll their kids into one of the four class times offered, listed below. Only 5 spots are available in each class. Class is registration based and takes place once a week for four weeks.
View program flyer
|Time:||Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 and 9:35 a.m.
|Fee:||$10 / Member
$20 / Non-Member
A great game with the funny name, Pickleball is a cross between tennis and ping-pong, played on a short court. Great for teens and adults.
View program flyer
|Age:||10 yrs. and up|
|Time:||Thursdays 6-9 p.m.
Saturdays 4-7 p.m.
|Fee:||Free / Member
Daily Fee / Non-Member