Kids & Families
Kids help put the "family" in Family Centers. We have programs and classes for kids as young as 3 years, and lots of activities for kids and young adults. Child care is available for infants to age 8.
Child careThe child care area is for your convenience, while you have a great workout or attend your class. We provide an atmosphere of fun with a focus on harmony among the participants.
- Care is available for children ages 3 months to 8 years old
- Child care staff should be made aware of any special considerations
- The child care staff will not be responsible for lost clothing or other items
- Disruptive children will need to be picked up by their parent or guardian upon being paged
- If these needs arise, the parent or guardian will be paged to the child care room
- The parent or guardian will be responsible for feedings and diaper changes
- The parent signing the child in must be the parent signing them out
- Parents with infants should bring their child in a car seat or carrier
- Please do not bring your child when he/she is ill
- There is a 2 hour limit on child care
Child Care Hours
- Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Noon - 4 p.m.
Parents enjoy a night out while kids have supervised fun with friends, swimming, a movie, and pizza.
5-11 yrs.Jan. 18, Feb. 14, March 22, and April 26 from 6-9:30 p.m.$10/Member
A paint class for people of all ages and abilities! Price is per canvas, so feel free to bring a friend or a loved one and create a masterpiece together!
All ages (children under 5 with parent)Jan. 31, Feb. 28, March 28, April 25 from 5:30-7:30 p.m.$30/Member
$25 for additional canvas
Kids’ Glow Spin
Kids’ spin class in the spin room, with lights, glow sticks and tablets, kid-size spin cycles. Registration required; space is limited.
2-6 yrs.Session 1: Feb. 5-Feb. 26 at 9:30 p.m.
Session 2: March 5-March 26 at 9:30 p.m.
Session 3: April 9-April 30 at 9:30 p.m.$10/Member
A great game with the funny name, Pickleball is a cross between tennis and ping-pong, played on a short court. Great for teens and adults.
View program flyer
|Age:||10 yrs. and up|
|Time:||Thursdays 6-9 p.m.
Saturdays 4-7 p.m.
|Fee:||Free / Member
Daily Fee / Non-Member
Youth Suspension Pro Fitness
Want to change things up? Want to challenge your limits? Youth Suspension Pro is the class for you!
View Program Flyer
|Time:||Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.|