Before and After School Programs
Fremont, Harrison, Truman, Watkins*, Westport, Williams (p.m . only), and Wilson’s Creek
*Watkins students will be bussed before and after school to Fremont Elementary.
View Program Flyer | View Registration Form | View Credit Card Form
Ages 5-12 yrs.Before School: 6:30 a.m.-School begins; M-F
After School: School dismissal-6 p.m.; M-FBefore School: $20/week
Reduced rate* - $5/week
After Scool: $40/week
Reduced rate* - $15/week
*Must qualify for free/reduced lunch status
Winter Break Camp
Your child will enjoy fun filled days of crafts, gym games and a field trip everyday. Sign up for one day or all five! Register by Dec. 14.
5-12 yrs.December 21, 27, 28, 31, and Jan. 2 from 7 a.m.-6 p.m. at Sequiota Elementary$17/Child/Day
Snow Day Program
When Springfield Public Schools are closed for winter weather, kids may enjoy an activity-filled snow day at Oak Grove Community Center. On-site registration only. Space limited to 60 kids. Oak Grove Community Center 891-1635.
Ages 5-12 yrs.SPS Snow Days at Oak Grove Community Center$17/Child/Day
Parent's Night Out
Go get that last minute shopping done without the kids. They will eat dinner, play games, make crafts, watch a movie and more! Register by Dec. 12.
Grades K-4Fri., Dec. 14 from 5-10 p.m. at Harrison or Sequiota$13/Child
SPARC Before & After School Programs
The programs provide a fun and safe environment for students to continue to learn and grow beyond school hours. The program provides:
- Snack Time: A healthy after school snack and 100% Juice are provided.
- Social Time: A chance for friends to catch up, talk about their day, and unwind.
- Games and Activities: Every day provides a different activity, or choice of activities that work on a core physical, mental, or enrichment element. SPARC focuses on teamwork, sportsmanship, strategy, critical thinking, and more!
- Homework Time: We give the students a chance to work on any homework from the day, study for any tests, or ask the staff for any specific help with an assignment.
- Special Events: Movies, pizza parties, and cookouts!