Kids & Families
The childcare area is for your convenience while you have a great workout or attend your meeting. We provide a great atmosphere of fun with a focus on harmony among the participants.
Child Care Hours
- Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Noon - 4 p.m.
- Care is available for children ages 3 months to 8 years old
- Childcare staff should be made aware of any special considerations
- The childcare staff will not be responsible for lost clothing or other items
- Disruptive children will need to be picked up by their parent or guardian upon being paged
- If these needs arise, the parent or guardian will be paged to the childcare room
- The parent or guardian will be responsible for feedings and diaper changes
- The parent signing the child in must be the parent signing them out
- Parents with infants should bring their child in a car seat or carrier
- Please do not bring your child when he/she is ill
- There is a 2 hour limit on childcare
Your "Little Dragons" will develop motor skills and self control, practice following directions and learn discipline in this martial arts class.
May-Aug. Program Flyer
|Age:||5 - 6 yrs.|
|Date:||Session I: May 1-24|
|Session II: June 5-28|
|Session III: July 10-Aug. 2|
|Session IV: Aug 7-30|
|Time:||Mon. and Wed., 6:30 p.m.|
A cross between ping-pong and tennis, and played on a short court. Great for teens and adults.
|Age:||10 yrs. and up|
|Tues. and Thurs., 10 a.m. - Noon|
|Fri., 5 - 7 a.m. and 5 - 7 p.m.|
|Fee:||Free / Members|
|$35 / Hour (Non-Member)|
Tae Kwon Do
Basic martial arts techniques, beginning through advanced students. Instructor-led classes emphasis these essential training principles: be polite, be patient, be alert, be brave, do your best., respect yourself and others.
|Age:||6 yrs. and up|
|Date:||Session 1: May 1-24|
|Session 2: June 5-28|
|Session 3: July 10-Aug. 2
|Session 4: Aug. 7-30|
|Time:||Mon. and Wed., 7:30 p.m.|
|Fee:||$30 / Member|
|$40 / Non-Member|
Youth Personal Instruction
Individually designed program helps youth lose weight, build self-confidence, increase strength, or improve sports performance working one-on-one with a certified coach.
|Age:||9 - 17 yrs.|
|Fee:||$15 / Hour Member|
|$20 / Non-Member|