Kids & Families
The childcare area is for your convenience while you have a great workout or attend your meeting. We provide a great atmosphere of fun with a focus on harmony among the participants.
- Care is available for children ages 3 months to 8 years old
- Childcare staff should be made aware of any special considerations
- The childcare staff will not be responsible for lost clothing or other items
- Disruptive children will need to be picked up by their parent or guardian upon being paged
- If these needs arise, the parent or guardian will be paged to the childcare room
- The parent or guardian will be responsible for feedings and diaper changes
- The parent signing the child in must be the parent signing them out
- Parents with infants should bring their child in a car seat or carrier
- Please do not bring your child when he/she is ill
- There is a 2 hour limit on childcare
Child Care Hours
- Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Noon - 4 p.m.
Tae Kwon Do
Basic martial arts techniques, beginning through advanced students. Instructor-led classes emphasis these essential training principles: be polite, be patient, be alert, be brave, do your best., respect yourself and others.
View Program Flyer
Age: 7 yrs. and up Date: Session 7: Aug. 20-Sept. 19
Session 8: Oct. 1-Oct. 24
Session 9: Nov. 5-Dec. 5 (No class Nov. 19 & 21)
Time: Mon. and Wed., 6:30 p.m. Fee: $30 / Member $40 / Non-Member
Your “Little Dragons” will develop motor skills and self control, practice following directions and learn discipline in this martial arts class.
Age: 4-6 yrs. Session 7: Aug. 20-Sept. 19 (No class Sept. 3 and 5)
Session 8: Oct. 1-Oct. 24
Session 9: Nov. 5-Dec. 5
Time: Mon. and Wed., 6:30 p.m. Fee: $30/Member
Kids' Night Out
Kids, join us for a movie, pizza, crafts, basketball, bouncy castle, games and more! Ages 5-12 yrs. Dan Kinney Family Center 891-1500
Age: 5-12 yrs. Date: Sept. 21, Oct. 19, Dec. 14 Time: Fri., 5-8:30 p.m. Fee: $7/Member $10/Non-member
Ready, Set, SPIN
A spin class for little ones, using our kids' Smartcycle Interactive bikes. An instructor guides kids through a class while they use a table to complete various tasks on the Smartcycle game. Space is limited. Reserve your bike in advance!
View program flyer
|Date:||Ongoing, begins March 3|
|Time:||Saturday 8:45-9:15 a.m. in Child Care|
A cross between ping-pong and tennis, and played on a short court. Great for teens and adults.
|Age:||10 yrs. and up|
|Tues. and Thurs., 10 a.m. - Noon|
|Fri., 5 - 7 a.m. and 5 - 7 p.m.|
|Fee:||Free / Members|
|$35 / Hour (Non-Member)|
Youth Personal Instruction
Individually designed program helps youth lose weight, build self-confidence, increase strength, or improve sports performance working one-on-one with a certified coach.
|Age:||9 - 17 yrs.|
|Fee:||$15 / Hour Member|
|$20 / Non-Member|