Kids & Families
Kids help put the "family" in Family Centers. We have programs and classes for kids as young as 3 years, and lots of activities for kids and young adults. Child care is available for infants to age 8.
Child careThe child care area is for your convenience, while you have a great workout or attend your class. We provide an atmosphere of fun with a focus on harmony among the participants.
- Care is available for children ages 3 months to 8 years old
- Child care staff should be made aware of any special considerations
- The child care staff will not be responsible for lost clothing or other items
- Disruptive children will need to be picked up by their parent or guardian upon being paged
- If these needs arise, the parent or guardian will be paged to the child care room
- The parent or guardian will be responsible for feedings and diaper changes
- The parent signing the child in must be the parent signing them out
- Parents with infants should bring their child in a car seat or carrier
- Please do not bring your child when he/she is ill
- There is a 2 hour limit on child care
Child Care Hours
- Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Noon - 4 p.m.
Kids Glow Spin
Classes are for kids 2-6 years old. Kids’ spin class in the spin room, with lights, glow sticks, tablets and kid-size spin cycles. Registration required; space is limited.
Ages 2-6 yrs.Tuesdays from 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Session 4: May 7-28
Session 5: June 4-25
Session 6: July 9-30
Session 7: Aug. 6-27$10/Member
Five-week sessions of yoga accommodating any level of experience.
12 yrs. and up.Tues., 7 p.m.
Session 4: May 14- June 11
Session 5: June 25- July 23
Session 6: Aug. 6- Sept. 3$35/Member
16th Annual Kid’Athlon
A mini-triathlon for kids. Swim, bike, and run your way to victory in events designed for your age group, and take home a medal, t-shirt, giveaways and the pride that comes with finishing a triathlon. Registration required by July 31. Discount early registration closes July 20. Meador Park 891-1500
5-12 yrs.Sat., Aug. 3
8 a.m.By July 20: $25/child, $15/addl. child same household
July 21-31: $35/child, $25/ addl. child same household
A great game with the funny name, Pickleball is a cross between tennis and ping-pong, played on a short court. Great for teens and adults.
View program flyer
|Age:||10 yrs. and up|
|Time:||Thursdays 6-9 p.m.
Saturdays 4-7 p.m.
|Fee:||Free / Member
Daily Fee / Non-Member
Youth Suspension Pro Fitness
Want to change things up? Want to challenge your limits? Youth Suspension Pro is the class for you!
View Program Flyer
|Time:||Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.|